- What’s in Your Medicine Cabinet?
What's in your medicine cabinet? Did your items make our top eight?
- Double-Check Your Cereal
You may need to think twice before you serve yourself or your children a bowl of Honey Smacks cerea [...]
- Illegal Online Pharmacies: Are You at Risk?
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning consumers about nine online networks that are [...]
- Highly Concentrated Caffeine Products a No-Go
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has taken steps against companies selling highly concentr [...]
- Hand Sanitizers May Make Questionable Claims
You can't always believe everything you hear about hand sanitizers.
- The Dangers of Hotel Pools
Before you head down to the hotel pool for a swim, you may want to take some precautions to protect [...]
- Caring for Someone with Dementia
Adult children and other relatives often care for family members with dementia. This endeavor bring [...]
- Promoting Alzheimer's Awareness
June is Alzheimer's & Brain Awareness Month. This month, health officials are hoping to ra [...]
- How to Fight a Migraine
June is National Migraine and Headache Awareness Month. That means it's the perfect time to re [...]
- Preventing Injuries
June is National Safety Month, which means it's the perfect time to brush up on your injury-pr [...]