- Test for Emerging Pathogen Gets Green Light
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the first test to identify the pathogen Cand [...]
- 8 Tips to Prevent Medication Errors
Unfortunately, medication errors occur relatively often — and they can harm you and your fami [...]
- Depression and Your Heart
Those with heart disease may have worse outcomes if they also have depression, according to a new s [...]
- April Is Autism Awareness Month
April is Autism Awareness Month. How much do you really know about autism?
- Beauty Products and Mercury
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning about using beauty products that contain mercu [...]
- Can You Trust Online Health Message Boards?
Medical advice on message boards may not be as accurate as you think.
- Choosing the Right Allergy Medication
With hundreds of allergy medications available for purchase, it's no surprise that many consum [...]
- Going Gluten-Free: What You Need to Know
Gluten-free diets, considered a medical treatment to manage celiac disease, are becoming more and m [...]
- Managing Blood Pressure
To treat high blood pressure, many people in a recent survey said they would rather drink tea than [...]
- Autism Drug Gets 'Breakthrough' Status
A possible treatment for autism has been granted expedited development and review.