- Postpartum Depression Rx Gets Green Light
The first-ever postpartum depression medication has been approved.
- Spotted and Spreading: 2019 Measles Outbreak
As of early this month, there have been 228 cases of measles in 12 states so far this year. That me [...]
- Be Kind to Your Kidneys
Have you thought about your kidneys lately? With World Kidney Day on March 14, take time to check i [...]
- FDA Calls Out Canadian Company
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a warning letter to CanaRx for distributing un [...]
- Hear Me Out: Proper Ear Care
Listen up — the guidelines on how to treat earwax problems have been updated. Here's wha [...]
- How Safe Is Your Home?
How many potentially dangerous items are in your home?
- The Dangers of Accidental Battery Ingestion
Batteries can be dangerous if swallowed, especially for children. Unfortunately, children often don [...]
- An Oral Solution for Underactive Thyroid
After decades, a new form of the popular thyroid medication levothyroxine is now available in the U [...]
- Preventing Poisoning at Home
Our homes are filled with helpful things: medications, cleaners, hygiene products, jewelry and batt [...]
- The Dangers of Dextromethorphan Overdose
Dextromethorphan is a common cough medication. While it's safe and effective in approved amoun [...]