- Fiber and Your Diet
Fiber keeps your bowel movements regular, but it can do a lot more than that.
- Flu Season Update: Millions Affected
If you have gotten sick with the flu this year, you are not alone.
- How Your Hearing Can Affect Your Mental Health
Older people with hearing loss may have a higher-than-normal risk of depression, according to a new [...]
- The Importance of Private Talks with Your Doctor
Many young people never get to have private discussions with their doctors without their parents in [...]
- New Year, New Chance to Quit Smoking
Whether you have tried many times to quit smoking or you have never once tried to quit, a new year [...]
- Folic Acid and Pregnancy
Folic acid can help prevent major birth defects called neural tube defects (NTDs). But how much fol [...]
- Hepatitis C May Affect Millions of Americans
Although there are medications that can cure hepatitis C, an estimated 2.4 million Americans are li [...]
- Croup and Your Child
As a parent, one of your top concerns is making sure your child is healthy and safe. That's wh [...]
- Glaucoma: Everything You Need to Know
Around half of the people who have glaucoma do not even know they have it, according to the Centers [...]
- 'Who Cares About America Today?' a short film by Sydney Gawlik
Watch how independent pharmacy plays an essential role in America.